On PE days, K-5 grade students may come to school dressed in PE uniform.
*PE uniform and tennis shoes are required for PE class.
*On cold days, students are allowed to wear gray colored sweatpants instead of shorts.
The school sweatshirt may be worn over the PE t-shirt.
*If a student is very ill or has an injury and is unable to participate in PE, he/she must bring a note from home requesting to be excused. The school will assume that the student is too ill to play at recess and at lunch time on that day.
*Prolonged excuse from PE requires a note from the student’s physician.
Please Print, Sign and return to school.
Important Information for the Participants
Athletes must wear their PE blue shorts and last year's track & field shirt (if they have one).
If you do not have last year's shirt you must wear your PE shirt.
Athletes must bring their own water bottle.
Please label all their belongings with their names. (Jackets, Hoodies, water bottles, etc.)
Parents are NOT allowed to be on the field.
Location: Glendale Community College
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade: 8:00am - 10:00am
3rd Grade - 5th Grade: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Kindergarten Through Fifth Grade Cabayan Armens 2023-2024 Season
We hope you are eager to begin the 2023 -2024 athletic year.
Below you will find all the necessary information and the registration form to enroll your child.
Soccer, Basketball, & Track and Field for all the Grades K-5
Volleyball for 4th & 5th Grade Girls
Table Tennis for 3rd, 4th, & 5th Grads
K-through 5th graders@ North Hills Campus.
EXPECTATIONS AND COMMITMENT
- This year, the registration will be completed through Boonli.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE Cabayan Athletics WEBSITE ON A REGULAR BASIS.
- Registration fees are for the entire school season, from September 2023 to March 2024.
- Participation fees given at the time of registration are the only fees that we will collect for the entire year unless we sign them up for a weekend American shootout tournament.
- In times of rain, or last-minute changes to practices and games schedules, please refer to the Cabayan School Website: https://www.cabayanschool.com/athletics.html for Announcements. We will update the webpage as soon as a change is made.
- The website will also have all the games schedules and addresses for the games.
EXPECTATIONS AND COMMITMENT
- As coaches, we will do our best to ensure each student-athlete has a safe, fun and educational experience.
- When you enroll your child to participate in a team, both you and your child are making a commitment to his/her teammates and the entire team.
- It is imperative to be present and punctual at all practices.
- Presence and effort at practice, which will be noted regularly by coaches, will determine the quality of the athlete’s overall experience on the team as well as playing time during games.
- Academic and disciplinary conduct is a factor in determining eligibility for participation.
- Show respect for teamates and coaches.
- Work cooperatively with teammates and no put downs.
- Use equipment appropriately.
- Stay with the team; arrive on time and don’t leave early.
- Demonstrate fair play, polite behavior.